Thursday, February 26, 2015

The one and only Me!

Hello World!
I cant believe I'm finally setting up a blog. I've only been talking about it since high school. Which wasn't all that long ago (2010). But with a little convincing from my closest and dearest friends, and some traveling in my future, I decided to open up. Not that I have any problems talking to anyone at all- even the walls like to chit chat- but revealing my personality through words is another story. There's something freely romantic yet oddly terrifying about writing. But here to stand up to the plate, is the one and only Me.

I am a 23 year old  female college student (for 73 more days) studying Chemical Engineering with a minor in German Language. I proudly belong to the Big Blue Nation and love my Cats, just don't ask me about the rules of basketball. I'm a football and hockey kinda girl.

I have a strange obsession with paint. Which if you ask my family, is an understatement. But hey, my nails are always done and I have a job after graduation in the paint industry.

I enjoy sports and love the summer weather. I've played softball since I was little. I caught for 8+ years and now settle for cheering on my sister who plays in college. I love to swim but you won't catch me dead in a bikini. No one has strong enough sunglasses for my pale skin. I hate, no loathe the snow. I can't stand to be cold. But just hand me a cup of good strong coffee and I feel fabulous again!

I keep my hair big and crazy curly. I am currently a red-head but have always been a blonde. (catching onto my personality yet?) I have a slight flair for the dramatic, especially when it comes to the wings on my signature cat eyes. I have a bar-no-holds frame of mind and prefer to be totally honest. Which is a blessing and a curse, depending on who you're asking. I'm fun, loud- most people can hear me before they see me- and fiery. I like tattoos and cussing but can dress up/ class up for the night- but only if I wear red lipstick with my pearls. I've recently gotten into weight lifting. Guess brute strength can be sexy. (Muscles and Mascara, bitches! :) )

Nothing means more to me than my family. I'm a lucky girl to have both my mom and dad that support me in every choice I make, or like to hear me say "you were right all along". My dad is an industrial engineer and my mom is a dental assistant. My sister, Pam, is a junior in college studying athletic training and pre-physical therapy. She's still playing softball and works her ass off. She's my little hero and one of my best friends.
My two besties, Chelsea and Rachel, could practically be my sisters for how well we get along. They are always there to keep me in check and call me on any BS I throw out. Chelsea is a civil engineer, MBA and Rachel is a mechanical engineer. Thank the BBN and Phi Sigma Rho sorority for these two treasures, I would not have survived college without them.

In a nutshell, a very large nut shell (maybe a coconut), that's me. If you like, stay tuned for the adventures Lord knows I'll have. If you don't... welp I just don't care.

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment